Wednesday, June 18, 2008

mom confession...


Caden still loves the trash can. The trash can and food, so while I was getting lunch ready he grabbed the empty tin can from the counter. I told him to throw it away. I didn't think that the poor kid would stick his hand in, reach for food and get stuck. It sliced his little finger. I felt so horrible. Poor baby that had to hurt a ton. Here he is showing me his ouchie.

7 comments:

katherine said...

we have been in eagle river, alaska for over a year now. both our families are here--i don't think daniel's family will ever be anywhere else--my family might move next summer, who knows.

trash cans seem to have a gravitational pull for eli also. he really loves putting his toys in them now with all the leftover food & who knows what else! gotta love it.

wackyjackie said...

Poor boy! Hayden cut one of his fingers on my diet coke can when he was about 1 1/2.

wackyjackie said...

Poor boy! Hayden cut one of his fingers on my diet coke can when he was about 1 1/2.

Misty said...

Poor thing!
If he cut it on the tin can-you should get the can opener from Pampered Chef. I am not sure what they call it anymore but we have had for forever and just got a new one because we like it so much. I think it is the Edgeless can opener. NO SHARP EDGES!

J-Mar said...

I'm so sorry. Jada got her finger stuck between the can & the lid when she was little. I had to gather my thoughts about how to get it out.
Where does everyone get these cute banner backgrounds from? Can you please help me?

The Brown Family said...

tracie- it is Megan Blagg Brown. I just found your blog on Lauren's site. Congrats on pregnancy and it is so fun to read about your sweet and hilarious family... love the rain video! Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Tracie I have to tell you the cutest thing. We are driving to a friends house today and Mackenzee goes "Mom I really miss my friend Meg." I said who? she said "My friend, Meg, the one in the cute pink dress up. She is my only friend and I have not seen her in a long time."

Mac and I started laughing because Mackenzee what 1 the last time we saw you? So I guess we will have to come visit so Mackenzee can see her only friend. And we would love to see you guys to. Dont know when but we will come down there.