In honor of Father's Day...
Every night our daddy magically becomes a horse when he hears "Amen". They all climb on and then get a ride to their beds. The last few weeks our beloved horsey has taken ill. He hurt his back/neck while golfing. Yes, hard to believe in a no contact sport, but it has progressively gotten worse. The kids have been very understanding but I can certainly tell that the lack of roughhousing is starting to take its toll. They are getting very active and even slightly aggressive. Tyson is the worst, we took him to see Kung Fu Panda and the rule was made that he can only "kung fu" daddy. Since daddy has not been available for kung fu, he has not exactly followed that rule. Although we know that our daddy is much more than a horsey or a jungle gym, and we want him better for more reasons than this, We are really praying for our dad to heal quickly. He has an MRI scheduled for Tuesday. So I will let you know.
6 comments:
sister barr your family is ADORABLE!!! oh man, I can remember when meg was so little! Thank you for what you said about me getting married...it'll be a while though, so no worries! :)
Tracie--I had no idea! What a bummer. We will pray too that it is nothing serious. I know you will keep us all posted. Love ya!
Sorry that Randy is not feeling up to par...when the neck & back hurt it really effects everything you do. If the MRI doesn't show anything, I suggest going to a chiropractor. When I was dizzy for 6 months I went to every specialist under the sun and no one could find the problem, I finally went to the chiropractor (which I was avoiding at all cost because I didn't believe he could really help). After the fist visit I was much better and after the 3rd one I was all the way better...I am not a believer! ;) Good luck Randy! Yes I have witnessed the horsey rides to bed and it is so cute!
Oops! In the above comment I meant "I am NOW a believer" Typo!
WOW! An MRI? Let me know if we can help with anything! I got your message and I will come by soon.
Yikes! Sore daddy's are no fun for anyone! We will keep Randy in our prayers!
Post a Comment