Saturday, June 7, 2008

Singing in the rain

We had a brief rain storm yesterday and here is what we did to enjoy it! I know that I have let Meg play in the rain before but I guess this was Tyson's first time. He told me again this morning that he had fun and wants to do it again today. I think he will be praying for rain now too! Luckily, I had towels in the dryer so they got nice and warm after.


9 comments:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

What fun!!

Jen said...

Noah is always begging me to play in the rain. I think it's so fun that here in Texas they can do that. And I don't think Levi has ever experienced it, just like Tyson hadn't. Looks like it's about his time as well. Too cute!

wackyjackie said...

My kids love to jump on the trampoline during the rain. They got to do it ALOT last summer with all the rain.

I miss you!

Suzie said...

I totally used to do that when I was a kid. Bathing suit and everything. Sometimes we would take out shampoo too and wash our hair in the rain, just because we could. It sounds a little weird, now that I think about it.

Misty said...

How fun! I will have to experience that soon!

Rebecca Hunt said...

So fun. I'm jealous. I wish it would rain here. Just once, that's all I'm asking! :) Thank you for what you said. I'm really getting sick of people telling me to wait and not to wait and yadda yadda yadda. And what you said was just what I needed to hear. Thanks Tracie!

Tim Kimball said...

Although I can't believe I used to do it, I miss playing in the "gutters" after those storms!

Tiffany said...

That looks like so much fun.

Kristy said...

How fun is that! I can't believe how big Caden is!! It looks like Tyson is going to pass Meg up soon!