Oh, my! Little rascals. Scotty went through a stage like that. He and his friend once emptied all of our food storage onto the floor - twice! It took us hours to reorganize and clean up the mess. I had him help me to teach him, but then he went and did it again. I'm so excited that you are having another boy, though. Boys are so much fun. And Meg can be your little princess.
I think it is just kids in general...I had to clean up two big bags of clothes this morning too after Belle emptied them while I showered. CONGRATS on the baby boy news! You are blessed with boys because you are a PRO!
ahhhhhhh....I think I would cry. There's nothing I despise more than folding clothes. Especially clothes that were already folded. Good Luck adding another boy to that mix! And tell Randy thanks for the comment on my blog. I feel honored! :)
You are a great mom of sons! What is one more thrown in the mix!!! :) I was ready to call you this morning and come by and then noticed you are on vacation!!! Hooray for you! I will get in touch when you get back! My kids are finally healthy and we are getting out again!
10 comments:
so that is what i can look forward to!?
Little stinkers! Ryan has done that so many times that I am about to put baby locks on his drawers.
Oh, my! Little rascals. Scotty went through a stage like that. He and his friend once emptied all of our food storage onto the floor - twice! It took us hours to reorganize and clean up the mess. I had him help me to teach him, but then he went and did it again. I'm so excited that you are having another boy, though. Boys are so much fun. And Meg can be your little princess.
That's how my brain feels!! Too much to do!! It made me laugh!
Nothing like a little "motivation" to get you to sort out those clothes!
There are worse things to clean up than clothes!
About the name: You do realize there is a candy bar called Heath Bar? And I love Jax because it is my nickname, but I like Grant the best.
I think it is just kids in general...I had to clean up two big bags of clothes this morning too after Belle emptied them while I showered. CONGRATS on the baby boy news! You are blessed with boys because you are a PRO!
ahhhhhhh....I think I would cry. There's nothing I despise more than folding clothes. Especially clothes that were already folded. Good Luck adding another boy to that mix! And tell Randy thanks for the comment on my blog. I feel honored! :)
My two boys have just been running circles around each other lately and just being crazy! I so know the feeling!
You are a great mom of sons! What is one more thrown in the mix!!! :)
I was ready to call you this morning and come by and then noticed you are on vacation!!! Hooray for you!
I will get in touch when you get back! My kids are finally healthy and we are getting out again!
Post a Comment