very cool. it looks like his wife is pregnant too. So when were you in cali? I just got back and I totally saw your brother travis at his carwash....small world, I said hi, he probably thought i was a freak, but he gave us an upgraded carwash!
Hi Tracie! I'm so glad you commented on my blog...and I'll apologize upfront for the lack of new posts. Summertime has kept us busy so blogging has taken a back seat.
So I'm just dying that you are having your fourth baby! That makes me....old! Your family is darling!
I'll keep checking in...and I'll try to post sometime in the near future :)
It looks like he's a psych grad now...is that true? Does he try to "figure you out" the way my brother-in-law does? He's a psych doc too! Congrats to Tim and also...so glad to read that your hubby is doing well. What a roller coaster for sure!!
6 comments:
Cayden looks pretty happy there!
how exciting! what did he get is doctorite in?
very cool. it looks like his wife is pregnant too. So when were you in cali? I just got back and I totally saw your brother travis at his carwash....small world, I said hi, he probably thought i was a freak, but he gave us an upgraded carwash!
Hi Tracie! I'm so glad you commented on my blog...and I'll apologize upfront for the lack of new posts. Summertime has kept us busy so blogging has taken a back seat.
So I'm just dying that you are having your fourth baby! That makes me....old! Your family is darling!
I'll keep checking in...and I'll try to post sometime in the near future :)
It looks like he's a psych grad now...is that true? Does he try to "figure you out" the way my brother-in-law does? He's a psych doc too!
Congrats to Tim and also...so glad to read that your hubby is doing well. What a roller coaster for sure!!
Hey! Cool! I didn't know I made your blog!
Post a Comment