Wednesday, July 9, 2008

happy day to caden!

Caden turned two on June 28th. With everything else going on, I haven't found time to post about it yet. So it is a little late, but we had a great day with our favorite two year old!!

We celebrated by going to see Wall-E!
This is the second number two pancake that I made. I put the first one down then ran to grab the camera. He must have been hungry because he had climbed up and eaten it by the time I returned.

My favorite new thing is that he will say M&M. Not the best pronunciation, but hilarious. So I made everything m&m for his day!

9 comments:

The Baker said...

wow, time is flying. So when do you find out what you are having? It should be any time now, how far along are you? it looks like you may be about 4 weeks ahead of me which means you should know by now!!!! Spill the beans girl!

Suzie said...

I love the #2 pancake and the cake looks so yummy! He is such a cutie! Happy belated B-day Caden!

PrincessKatie said...

Happy Birthday to him! HE is so cute. I love the M & M's they are my favorite too. You are such a cute mMOM

Johanna said...

I didn't realize we had a baby on the same day! My Isaac just had his 2 years too. Happy Birthday, he sure is cute!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Happy Birthday!!! They way he says M&M is so CUTE!!

Kristy said...

Happy day, Caden!

Tiffany said...

I love that kid! He just makes me smile. He says m&m so cute.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Caden! Looks like a very fun day. I love birthdays (the cake is so cute).

wackyjackie said...

I can't believe He's 2! Happy late b-day.