Saturday, July 5, 2008

randy


Time to play catch up. I will start with Randy. This has been our craziest roller coaster lately. He got hurt playing golf on his birthday. It was pretty ugly but he thought that it would go away. It didn't and four weeks later we were off with an MRI in hand to see an orthopedic surgeon. He couldn't believe how bad it was, said that he would suggest an operation asap. SO on Tuesday Randy and headed down. It was pretty scary, but Randy was brave! I was not so brave but held my pregnant hormones together until they wheeled him away. Two hours later he was out and everything had gone well. Randy gets a little giggly on pain meds, so he was pretty happy. He came home on Wednesday and I have been doing my best to make him rest and "chillax" That was the doctors specific instructions! He has some strange pains in his arm and leg now that have us concerned but other than that he is well. Thank you all for your prayers. We sure have felt loved and blessed through all of this.

9 comments:

wackyjackie said...

Chillax?! Are you sure he's a real Dr.?

Glad Randy is doing ok! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I am glad Randy is doing better. Maybe he is allergic to golf :)

Trooly said...

If you or Randy need some recovery commiseration, I'm only a phone call away...

Misty said...

I am SOOO glad that everything went well. PLEASE let me know if I can do anything. When I come by for my board this week-I can bring something! What is a favorite dessert at your house right now???

PrincessKatie said...

I am glad to hear that teh surgery went well adn he is possibly going ot feel better. We will keep you guys in our prayers. let Randy know we hope he is back to normal soon!

Jessica Wille said...

I'm glad that you found me, so could I found you too:) You have a great blog!

I'm glad everything went well with Randy's surgery! Hope he continues to heal well.

Bryant P. Castleton said...

We are SO glad that Randy is doing better and that the surgery went well!

Man, next time the guy is craving good drugs all he has to do is ask! We have a pretty decent collection from our medical "woes" or there is always the trip across the border!

We miss you guys!

Bryant

Jen said...

So is that a before or after picture? He doesn't look drugged up enough for it to be after...

Hope the recovery is continuing to go well!

Courtney said...

I'm so glad everything went well and that Randy is ok!