We are headed to the beach today. We will return in a week or so. Just a few notes on our name poll. Randy and I are both over Grant, it is not going to happen. Yes I know that there is a a candy bar named Heath that is why it was funny. And my new try out name is Memphis. What do you think?
10 comments:
Have so much fun! We'll be looking forward to a beach post when you return.
Wow! Randy is letting you consider 1 syllable names???? Hahaha! Just kidding! I'm still liking Lucas!!
I did like Grant,but I'm not too sure about Memphis. A little boy came into the store yesterday named Tucker. I thought it was pretty cute though. Just something to think about. Jax was my next choice. But personally I like Conley.
Everyone has an opinion don't they. Mine is Lucas, but Mark voted Heath becasue he got a chuckle out of the candy bar idea. Good luck. . . we have yet to come up with anything ourselves.
Ok then do Jax 'cause I know it is really after me! Memphis is cute. I really think you should use Heath as his middle name though, or maybe Snickers. You should have done all your kids with candy bar middle names now that I think of it!
Ok, I know you just like the name Memphis because it reminds you of me! ;) I personally wouldn't name my kid Memphis, but it really would be a cute name, & I don't think any other kid would have it. He woudn't have to be called Memphis B. all through elementary school. Carl said he liked Grant the most out of the names, I like Lucas. Good luck, naming a kid is the hardest thing! You have to go through all the rhyming words that rhyme with the name, just to make sure no mean kid is going to tease him... you know, like "Sticky Dicky" (the boys name here is Dick) j/k :)
We just visited Memphis! Not a very pretty city I may add!
I tried to get Eric to name Carson Lucas at first! He said no because it sounded like a soap star name--and Carson doesn't!!! HA HA!
I think naming kids is super hard. It's fun to think of ideas until you really have to name someone. I mean, that is honestly what they have to claim as their name in this life. I have never met anyone named Jax ( although I think of a Frenchmen when I hear it, like Jaques) but I have know 2 different super cute Dax's.
I have always loved city names for baby names! I think Memphis is kinda cute! I also like the name Braxton...just a thought!
Ok, Memphis is not a very pretty city, but the cities around it (where we live) are gorgeous!
Post a Comment