1. What is something dad always says to me? i love you
2. What makes dad happy? meg
3. What makes dad sad? when I am mean
4. How does dad make me laugh? be funny
5. What was dad like when he was little? he was funny
6. How old is daddy? 9
7. What is daddy's favorite thing to do? go to the pool with me
8. What does dad do when I'm not around? plays with tyson
9. What is dad really good at? telling jokes
10. What is dad not really good at? doing a cartwheel
11. What does dad do for his job? goes to school
12. What is dad's favorite food? hot chicken
13. What do daddy and I do together? go to the park
14. How are daddy and I the same? I like chicken and daddy like chicken
15. How are daddy and I different? daddy doesn't like pizza as much as me
16. How do I know daddy loves me? he plays with me
2 comments:
These are too cute!
cute
Post a Comment