Saturday, August 2, 2008

just a few beach pictures

Just the girls at Brittny's baby shower!
Mermaid and Merman
Are there 22? I think that is all!
Silly Grandpa!
And Grandma?!!
Biggest Splash Contest
The "Sharks" were the winners!

Dolphin Cruise


Beach Angel

Missing a few napping babies
The 6 three year olds!!!
Caden competing in the watermelon relay!

we went to gulf shores, alabama for a whole week of fun in the sun. there were beach olympics, deep sea fishing, a dolphin cruise, lots of pool time, beach bumming, go kart racing and plenty of jelly fish! it really was the best beach vacation yet. we had such a great week. thanks everyone!

8 comments:

Kristy said...

Wow! It sounds like you had a wonderful time! Isn't it great to relax with family!

Courtney said...

looks like you had so much fun! those pictures with all the kids are so cute!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

What a great trip!!!! 6 3 year olds - now that is potential for BIG fun!! Miss you!!

J-Mar said...

I'm glad to got to spend so much fun with your family

Tiffany said...

That looks like so much fun. I love the watermelon races.

Carl and Starla said...

Looks like fun! We are planning to go there next summer with some of our friends & their kids, thanks for the preview!

Lauren said...

Now that is what I call a family vacation! I love the grandkid pics.

Kim said...

love the pics . . . my girls liked looking for Meg in the ones with all the cousins!