My baby started Kindergarten! Oh my what a day it has been. I have been a wreck and so tired. Without Meg here, I have had to do a lot more entertaining than ever before. It is only noon and everyone is already napping. She was really blessed that her best little friend from Pre-K is in her class. Not her best friend, she informed me that is still Paige, but her "best school friend". We also just discovered that she only lives one street away. Here are meg's pictures:

7 comments:
I can't wait to show Paige when she gets home!! Meg & Paige: Best Friends Forever!!!
Congrats Meg!
It is such a big day when your first kid starts kindergarten! It really puts in to perpective how fast time goes.
Who is her teacher?
Yay, Meg!
Oh, my heck!! She is so cute and grown up!! What a crazy week you are having. I love you!
Glad to hear that I am not the only crybaby! Can you believe our little ones are old enough to be in kindergarten?!
Hooray Meg!!!
I know that is hard!!! At Maddy's school they have "Tacos and TIssues" After you drop off your Kindergartner you get to go have a taco with other weepy Kinder moms!!!
I am thinking of you!
You need to let US entertain Tyson a little bit this fall!
I was thinking about you this week. I still have three years before I have to send one to school, but I know it will go by so fast.
Post a Comment