Saturday, August 23, 2008

megism

Randy pulled out the ironing board and Meg said "daddy, what's that?"

4 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

LOL I am sure thats teh same thing Hailey would say if we pulled ours out. I hate to iron!

Carl and Starla said...

Funny, that is how my kids are every time Carl takes out ours. I NEVER iron & so if Carl needs his shirt ironed, he is the one doing it! I'm glad that I am not the only one who doesn't iron regularly!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I thought it was just a weird surf board we take with us when we move - just in case we ever move the beach. I'm with the crowd - I never iron!

wackyjackie said...

I didn't iron much in San Antonio because Alex had free dry cleaning through work, now I do his pants and he drops his shirts at the dry cleaners.

I always tell the boys to hang up their church clothes right after church unless they are dirty. They get my wrath if I have to iron them again!