That's funny!!!
I remember those days of wanting privacy from younger siblings!!!!!!! How cute!
ok, i have to say "just kidding" and/or "sorry" for my comments about Jess and the unhappy dog. brit said my comments were "big brother" like.
Oh it will only get worse!!
I cant believe how big your kids are... and how good all of you look. Congrats on your pregnancy. How far along are you? take care-take a look at our blog:www.ballantyneclan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's funny!!!
I remember those days of wanting privacy from younger siblings!!!!!!! How cute!
ok, i have to say "just kidding" and/or "sorry" for my comments about Jess and the unhappy dog. brit said my comments were "big brother" like.
Oh it will only get worse!!
I cant believe how big your kids are... and how good all of you look. Congrats on your pregnancy. How far along are you?
take care-
take a look at our blog:
www.ballantyneclan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment