Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Poor little bunny!


Here is Randy on his trip to the ER. His strep test came back negative and so did mono, but whatever it is, it is UGLY! He ran a fever over 102 for about 5 days and had nasty sores in his mouth and throat. He went to the doc yesterday and he gave him an antibiotic and a steroid so he seems to be on the mend. The joys of being a teacher!!!
The title is a reference to a friend's previous post. Watch it HERE. It is so funny! (just teasing baby, I know you were really sick!)

6 comments:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I was laughing at the title before I even read - remembering Suzie's story makes it even more funny! Hope you feel better Randy!

wackyjackie said...

Poor guy! Did you quarantine him to his room?

Bryant P. Castleton said...

I had never seen Suzie's post before. My wife probably hid it from me on purpose because that is probably me. I know for sure it is my dad!

In my (and Randy's) defense, if I am so sick I go to the ER you know I am REALLY sick because I HATE that place!

Randy - dude, I really do hope you feel better soon!

Kristy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristy said...

Randy, you poor baby......
but that morphine felt good didn't it!!!

Kristy said...

That last post was from Brad! :-)