Monday, October 6, 2008

daddy's girl

more pictures here

My parents posted new pictures on their blog from China. When I saw this one, I first laughed and then I cried! The truth is, I am not just a daddy's girl, I am a big time momma's girl too.

I miss them.

5 comments:

jenreeder said...

Holy Cow! It looks like your parents are having quite an adventure. I would miss them too! I am so thankful for the internet... Cute baby, too!

wackyjackie said...

I'm sorry. You guys should come visit us!

Anonymous said...

I had no idea your family was in China. My sister and brother in law are there for 9 months too. I dont know how far they are from your parents. I will have to tell her to check out their blog and see if they are close.

Bryant P. Castleton said...

Amazing pictures! The orphanage really pulls at my heartstrings!

Elena said...

Congrats on your new nephew! What a cutie. I love looking at your parents' blog. They look like they are having quite the adventure.