Monday, October 20, 2008

Fiesta Texas

They got to "trick or treat"


It was sponsored by Tyson chicken!

Living in San Antonio is so wonderful. There are so many options for fun family entertainment. We have decided that we are an every other year "season pass" family. We had Sea World passes in 2007. We opted out this summer which was a terrific idea since Randy was down for much of it. So We took advantage of the deal that Six Flags offers. We bought next years season passes and we get to go for the rest of this year too. Which means all the Halloween stuff and Christmas stuff is an added bonus. So we went the last two Saturdays. It was an early birthday to Meg and Tyson. They thought that it was the best idea they have ever heard. "We can go again, and again." Caden is just old enough to love it and Meg is still young enough or small enough to not be bored with all the baby stuff. It is the perfect time for us. We really have enjoyed it. I can only last a few hours so there is no guilt for leaving whenever I am done! I thing I did not expect was how much my meg would LOVE the shows. She stands right up and starts singing and dancing along. Anyhow, we have already felt like it was a smart move to save money and boredom in the long run. Now if only all that walking would put me into labor I would really feel like it was a great investment!

9 comments:

Frog Family said...

Hey Randy it is so good to see your cute little family. I'm glad
that you have a blog too. Congrats on baby #4.
Lindsey (Used to be Lester)

Bryant P. Castleton said...

I am definitely more than a little jealous! Grace still asks to see dolphins and at the little Decatur Zoo so we have been re-setting expectations since we got here. San Antonio is hard to top!

wackyjackie said...

I LOVED it when Alex would take the big boys to six flags for a Saturday!

Barlow Fam said...

We have SeaWorld passes and we feel the same way, now we have something to do when we're bored all summer long. : ) Glad you had a fun day. I'm sending labor thoughts your way!!!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Man, I miss it!

Tiffany said...

Those pictures are so fun. I think we will be buying them soon.

Johanna said...

That looks like so much fun, it seems like we are always so busy with soccer and house stuff on Saturdays.

Lindsay said...

That sounds like a great distraction for the next month or so for you :). I didn't realize they had fun Halloween activities there too. This is a great place to live!

Lauren said...

My water broke the day after we took Ryan to Sea World. I think it is a great plan to put you into labor.