I think his Dad taught him that one!!!
That was funny! Grace watched it 10 times in a row. She would really like a Meg movie now, Please.
Hayden enjoyed it too. And sang along with Tyson after the first one. Thanks for the entertainment cutie boy!
I liked when he said it "smelled like feet" instead of a smelling so sweet. Cute!!!!!
Wow! He looks like a Randy "mini-me!"
"smells like feet" I LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I think his Dad taught him that one!!!
That was funny! Grace watched it 10 times in a row. She would really like a Meg movie now, Please.
Hayden enjoyed it too. And sang along with Tyson after the first one. Thanks for the entertainment cutie boy!
I liked when he said it "smelled like feet" instead of a smelling so sweet. Cute!!!!!
Wow! He looks like a Randy "mini-me!"
"smells like feet" I LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment