Wednesday, October 29, 2008

pumkin patch


this year we (by that I mean "I") opted out of the super amazingly fun- and very far away- pumpkin patch. but since i do understand the importance of these pumpkin pictures, we ran down to the church where they have just a few things set up. the kids still had fun and everyone got to pick out a pumpkin. this is however the only, oh so cute shot, that i got before my battery died on my camera. i said that we would go back, but i think this will work for proof of 2008's trip to the pumpkin patch.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I had a hard time getting a good one with two....four should really be a challenge! I can't wait to meet baby Lucas.

Misty said...

That will work! Why create stress Tracie! You should let Tyson come play next week! I need to get my vinyl anyway! I can pick him up and bring him over!