Our trunk or treat was on Tuesday night. The kids had a great time. Caden filled his pirate roll by running around saying "I'm pirate, aye matey". Tyson wanted to punch the witch and the pirate, because they were both bad guys. And Meg has decided that she doesn't want a costume with makeup next time because it was no fun to take off!
10 comments:
I can't wait to show paige these pictures!
Great costumes! Don't you just love Trunk-or-Treat?!?
SO CUTE!!!
Too cute - wish you could come Trick or Treat at our house!!
Cute costumes! I don't blame her. It was hard to get my make-up off too!
They are too cute. Looks like they will have a fun halloween!
so cute!!! I love Tyson wanting to punch the bad guys! That is just like our house!
Too cute!! Sounds like it was fun!!
Tracie--your kids are darling. I tried to email you, but I think you may use a new email now. please email me at whidget@gmail.com!! I miss talking to you!!
Bridget Baker
PS- Congrats on the new arrival--due any day now, I see!!
Love it! everyone looks so great.
Post a Comment