Only three days left.
Here is my list of things to finish in three days:
VINYL (this comes with apologies to anyone who still has outstanding orders. i am almost done)
Laundry
Thank you's (for three parties- my shower still, meg's and tyson's birthdays)
Post Office (to mail Thank you's and vinyl)
Costco trip
blog tyson's birthday
raise the mattress in the crib
pack for the hospital
We are almost there folks!!!
11 comments:
Yeah! I'm so excited! Randy better be on the ball with getting his pic on the blog.
Good Luck Tracy, So excited for your family. Can't wait to see him.
WOWSA--You have a LOT to do!!! I should post a to do list of things before my Thanksgiving trip--it would make me accountable for doing them all! I am so excited for you, and I really hope my little girl comes early... I can't believe you're within three days! Congrats in advance!
-Bridget
soooo close!!! hang in there. it'll be here soon and you'll have a cute little lucas.
That is quite a list! The post office alone is a feat in and of itself--especially with children in tow! Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy!
Good luck with the list and the birth! I can't wait to see him!
There is a lot of pressure on Randy to blog on Thursday night...warn him! It's kinda neat to be able to plan so well when Lucas will arrive! Let me know what I can do to help!
Wow! I am so excited for you! You seem like super mom!
I'm so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to meet him. Let me know what I can do for you. I'll be more than happy to bring you some food in the hospital if you need it. he food they provide is seriously sub-par!
Good luck I cant wait to see pictures.
HOORAY! Can't wait!
Post a Comment