Monday, November 3, 2008

halloween

We had a few costume changes from the Trunk or Treat to Halloween night. Here are the pre-treat pictures and then a few after shots! Our friends the Beckstead's met us at Sonic for 50cent corn dog night and then came over and walked the neighborhood with us.

7 comments:

Emily Busath Murdock said...

I love seeing the picture of your kids' haul. They did good!!

wackyjackie said...

I love the beard!

Suzie said...

I love Caden's goti. Sam wouldn't let me near him with make-up when he was a pirate.

Bryant P. Castleton said...

Randy looks thrilled to have so much candy in the home! I love Meg's costume - Go Cougars!

Kristy said...

Wow, two costumes! How lucky! Afton wants Tyson to be Superman again so they can be "twins."

Anonymous said...

Mackenzee wanted to change costumes too but I said no way :) You are such a good mom. Very cute on all costumes.

Misty said...

What a great time!