Friday, November 7, 2008

Less than two weeks...

This is the sign that they have on the rides at Fiesta Texas. I thought it was clever.

Ever heard of "The Secret"? Not really my thing, but I think if I visualize this long enough, it might work! What do you think?

6 comments:

Bryant P. Castleton said...

We're VERY excited for you and hope that all works out to allow us to see you all and the new one over the Christmas holiday!

I have read The Secret and though it is a little "hokey" I have to say I think to some degree it really works!

Hang in there!

PrincessKatie said...

I Can not believe its that close already> We can't wait to see your darling new addition! Keep us posted on how everything goes. wish we lived closer and coudl come take the older kids for a play date!

Jen said...

Hey, it's always worth a shot. It can't hurt!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything. This is the best part of pregnancy (okay not really) The count down!!! YEAH

wackyjackie said...

Do you think it could work as a form of birth control as well? Just put the sign on your ceiling?!

Johanna said...

Okay, now I'm going to have to go google 'the secret'.

Love the sign.