Friday, November 14, 2008

megism...

"Mom, I was the cutest girl in class today with my skirt."
me- i know you are, but who said that?
"I did, well, I didn't SAY it to anyone, that would be bragging."
me- good girl. it wouldn't be nice to brag.

4 comments:

jenreeder said...

Don't you love it when they feel good about themselves? I just keep praying I will find some way to make it last thru puberty.

how are you holding up thru these last few days of pregnancy? I made it to 37 weeks and thought I was going to die! Hope all goes smoothly and soon!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Meg is so sweet. I bet she was the cutest girl in the class today!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Meg rocks!! When my mom was here, I told her I had the cutest shoes at church! I'm 32, I should have outgrown this, shouldn't I have?

Lauren said...

She is cute and she knows it...I love it!