My wonderful sister in law Courtney offered to combined her twin's birthday party with Tyson's. Being 39 weeks pregnant. I jumped at this. The girls were born just a week before Tyson and they are great little friends. They wanted a princess party, and Tyson wanted a superhero theme, so it turned out pretty fun with a bunch of superheros and princess running around. Court took care of everything. She made these ice cream cupcakes that were so cute and had a face painter along with two bounce houses and my personal favorite, a pinata. (Note the picture with a thousand kids grabbing candy.) It is so nice to live by family and even better when they are willing to throw a 4 year old birthday party for you! Thanks!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
The PARTY!
My wonderful sister in law Courtney offered to combined her twin's birthday party with Tyson's. Being 39 weeks pregnant. I jumped at this. The girls were born just a week before Tyson and they are great little friends. They wanted a princess party, and Tyson wanted a superhero theme, so it turned out pretty fun with a bunch of superheros and princess running around. Court took care of everything. She made these ice cream cupcakes that were so cute and had a face painter along with two bounce houses and my personal favorite, a pinata. (Note the picture with a thousand kids grabbing candy.) It is so nice to live by family and even better when they are willing to throw a 4 year old birthday party for you! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like they had a blast. I love family!!!
PS Glad you got a deal on the book! : )
Sam and Audrey had such a great time! Thanks for inviting us.
Thanks so much for letting us drop off Zack. He had such a great time! I wish I could have stayed!!!
Post a Comment