Sunday, December 21, 2008

8 tiny reindeer


Meg was a reindeer in her Christmas play. She was terrific. She only cried at the beginning and that was totally my fault. I was late. Once she saw me she perked right up. Luke screamed the whole time, and I notice half way through that Caden had no shoes on. Yes! I have become that mom. 

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hi! I'm Chelsea Welling Whitney. I'm Randy's friend from High School. I've spent the last 30 minutes reading about your family and we have a lot in common!! I just had #4 too and unfortunately, I was late to the oldest's Christmas program. She also had the same reaction:( The 4 yr. old threw a major tantrum. I too, have become that mom..... I love that you didn't wash your hair for 8 days.. hehehe.. I went 6 days but am not brave enough to tell anyone:) You have a beautiful family. Congratulations to the both of you.

Lauren said...

Ahhhh the things we swore we would never do.....I am that Mom too!

Misty said...

Sooo cute! Don't worry-I have been that mom for a while!

Carl and Starla said...

At least your not the mom who takes her kid to school if not late- almost late- everyday of the week & looks like she just dragged her butt out of her own bed...oh, wait, that would be me!