Wednesday, December 3, 2008

he's back

Avid readers may remember my Mr. Griswald post from last year. With everything new baby going on, Randy has been super busy and super tired. But that would not stop him. This year there was a little less cheer in his egg nog, but the job was still done and done well. With a lot of "help" from the kids and a little help from me, (I pulled apart one tree branch) we are all ready for santa at the Barr household!

4 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

I'm glad you're surviving. I think that's the best word for "new" mom's! Tell Randy we're so thankful he's such a great husband. Yes, lots of gold stars. By the way, that pic needs to be framed! Too cute!

Bryant P. Castleton said...

What a good man! Poor Becca has just given up on me the last couple of years and just put everything up while I've been traveling. Atta boy Randy!

wackyjackie said...

The year Kendall was born, I don't think we even had lights up. Good for Randy.

Alex tried to give me his opnion on where he thought the tree should go, I just said "that's nice" He's never even helped put a tree up!

Lindsay said...

Looks like a fun Christmas for your house :).