oh so cute, how much does he weigh? I am preoccupied with weight because Coleman isn't doing so great with his weight gain. Coleman has that same outfit, so cute I LOVE the brown and light blue together.
cute pictures----I approve!!!He already looks different. Sure glad I got to hold him being so new and sweet and little. Love ya all!!
OH, can I hold him?
Ah, so cute. I am getting scared about Baby Two, but Luke looks precious and not scary (probably because he's mostly sleeping!) hahaha--deceptive! :PLove, bridget
He is so cute! Thanks for the pictures!
I want to hold him too! I miss the newborn stage already.
he is soooo cute!!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh so cute, how much does he weigh? I am preoccupied with weight because Coleman isn't doing so great with his weight gain. Coleman has that same outfit, so cute I LOVE the brown and light blue together.
cute pictures----I approve!!!He
already looks different. Sure glad I got to hold him being so new and sweet and little. Love ya all!!
OH, can I hold him?
Ah, so cute. I am getting scared about Baby Two, but Luke looks precious and not scary (probably because he's mostly sleeping!) hahaha--deceptive! :P
Love,
bridget
He is so cute! Thanks for the pictures!
I want to hold him too! I miss the newborn stage already.
he is soooo cute!!!!!
Post a Comment