Thursday, December 18, 2008

new mom confession

i haven't washed my hair in 8 days.

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

Tracie, I will take your kids so you can wash your hair. I would be miserable!

Misty said...

Tracie!!! What can I do!?

Jen said...

Hmm. Truthfully, and I am not saying this to flatter you, my first thought was, I bet she still looks great. Imagine how much you will appreciate your next hair wash!!!:)

jess said...

awesome! i love your honesty... makes all the rest of us feel normal!

Suzie said...

Thank goodness for ponytails and husbands who love us even if we smell a little funny!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Washing can be over rated. Does this mean you have slept a little?

Barlow Fam said...

Bless your heart! Just keep thinging of all those newborn kisses you get. Lucas is so cute, what a blessing!

Rebecca Hunt said...

WOW. I love it. You know what? I'm not even a mom yet and I haven't washed mine in 4 days. Gross. I hope you guys are doing well. Your family is too cute!

wackyjackie said...

You know I love you and I'm not judging, but I feel the need to go take a shower now!

Julie G. said...

Hey...you're honest. It happens when we're new moms. At least you remembered to put on clothes, right? Your kids are fed, and happy.