Wednesday, January 14, 2009

disclaimer

some of my new posts i have back dated so when i finally find a new company to make my book, or blurb decided to fix their issues, it will import in 2008.

3 comments:

Sarah Romer said...

Hey...just thought I should tell you, there's a company (besides blurb....boo on them!) That is going to start making blog books. Their website says by next month. go to www.bloggled.com

Just passing it along! :)

Lauren said...

I am hoping to do a baby book for Jackson with my posts. It will be far better than Ryan's baby book. I might need to go bcak and make him one too with all my spare time:)

The Enloe Family said...

Congrats Tracie!!! I have been behind on blogging myself and that means with my own and looking at everyone else's. Your kids are gettting so big and you have such a beautiful family. Lucas is such a cutie and she does look really big in that sink for only being 7 weeks...crazy!!!