I am happy to hear you got a moment of peace. I am sorry to hear that he is so fussy! I am beginning to think that Lilly's fussiness (which continues today) has scared Becca off from any more children.Hang in there!
Wow! He looks like Caden in this picture! Enjoy your moments..even if they are few and far between!
Poor Mommie!! The fussiest baby just had to be #4. Hang in there. I'm sure he'll stop just in time for Meg to start talking about boys!!
I am so happy for you. Yeah, some quiet happy time.
I'm so glad he's doing better. Good thing he's cute right?!
What an awesome accomplishment! Congrats. it can only get better from here on, right? He's so cute too!
At least you got the picture of it!! (Bry is probably right about me!)
Maybe he is trying to make sure he stays the baby in the family:) He does look a lot like Caden in that picture.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I am happy to hear you got a moment of peace. I am sorry to hear that he is so fussy! I am beginning to think that Lilly's fussiness (which continues today) has scared Becca off from any more children.
Hang in there!
Wow! He looks like Caden in this picture! Enjoy your moments..even if they are few and far between!
Poor Mommie!! The fussiest baby just had to be #4. Hang in there. I'm sure he'll stop just in time for Meg to start talking about boys!!
I am so happy for you. Yeah, some quiet happy time.
I'm so glad he's doing better. Good thing he's cute right?!
What an awesome accomplishment! Congrats.
it can only get better from here on, right? He's so cute too!
At least you got the picture of it!! (Bry is probably right about me!)
Maybe he is trying to make sure he stays the baby in the family:) He does look a lot like Caden in that picture.
Post a Comment