You rock!!
Good for you. I have made a few attempts to be a fun Mom again too. It's Hard!
Awesome!!!!!
I've done green scrambled eggs on St. Patty's day before. They are hard to eat actually!
what a good mom. I doubt i'd ever be that brave to try that. you rock!
You're awesome!! I loved when my Mom did green eggs and ham for us.
What a cute idea!
Wow, very creative!
tracie!!! i just now saw your comment on my blog. i'm so happy to see you and your AMAZING family!!! i can't believe you have all those kids and how much they all look like you. glad to see you are doing well.
You're a champ. That does look fun. I bet they'll remember it for a long time!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
You rock!!
Good for you. I have made a few attempts to be a fun Mom again too. It's Hard!
Awesome!!!!!
I've done green scrambled eggs on St. Patty's day before. They are hard to eat actually!
what a good mom. I doubt i'd ever be that brave to try that. you rock!
You're awesome!! I loved when my Mom did green eggs and ham for us.
What a cute idea!
Wow, very creative!
tracie!!! i just now saw your comment on my blog. i'm so happy to see you and your AMAZING family!!! i can't believe you have all those kids and how much they all look like you. glad to see you are doing well.
You're a champ. That does look fun. I bet they'll remember it for a long time!
Post a Comment