Friday, February 20, 2009

fieldtrip

Randy always teases me about San Antonio. I have lived here my whole life and don't know too much about my city. He laughs when someone asks me directions, and marvels that I haven't been a lot of places, or haven't taken him to some of the places I visited as a kid. So when the chance came up to take him to the McNay art museum. I said of course. We went last night and had about as much fun as you can have in an art museum. Randy and I both mustered as much appreciation as we could for the kids sake. The building and the grounds are beautiful and the kids behaved wonderfully. Luke only cried at the end when he was starving. It was a great evening out. And now the children will really appreciate the 'children's museum' concept.

10 comments:

Elena said...

I laughed at the fact that you don't know San Antonio because I basically know/knew north of the airport. After that I was lost. Glad you got to see your parents. I've always loved them. And happy belated birthday. BTW - you are so pretty. Random, I know. But you just look great in those pictures

Jennifer said...

Sis. Barr you look so GORGEOUS! Geez.. Haven't changed a bit since Meg was alittle one!! Wow! I hope I get that.. hehe.. And Happy Belated Birthday as well.. I'm glad you had so much fun at the rodeo I loved rodeos in Missouri.. And I love Taylor Swift too.. :)

Tiffany said...

I am glad you guys had fun. You look amazing in that picture getting ready to go to Taylor Swift especially for how sick you were. I am glad you had fun.

Misty said...

I am glad no one jumped off the bridge!
Looks like you had fun!!!

Bryant P. Castleton said...

Great pictures! We miss you guys and hope all is well!

wackyjackie said...

Love the picture of Lucas crying!

Looks like you had fun!

connie said...

Tracie-Dave didn"t recognize you in the museum picture!! Never seen you look so good! I'm so glad for you blog so I can feel like I know a little what you are all doing. Love you all!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I love the funny face picture!! I just love you!

J-Mar said...

Entertaining pics, you're beautiful even with a silly face!

Lindsay said...

LOL, those pictures were great. What a good way to summarize your field trip. :)