Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Rodeo Day!






My parents came home for three weeks to visit during a semester break. We have been super busy spending as much time with them as we could fit in. They were here for my birthday so I got to pick the days activity. We went to the rodeo of course! It was quite the adventure and super fun, with five adults and fourteen kids. Grandma and Grandpa officially spoiled everyone. Some to the point of rotteness, or maybe it was just no nap. We rode rides, eat ice cream, watched the horses run, and pet the animals. It was a terrific day topped off with a grown-up dinner at P.F.Changs. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday!

4 comments:

Suzie said...

Tracie, you are so cute. Looks like so much fun. I should really take my kids to the Rodeo sometime... maybe next year.

Misty said...

How Fun!! I LOVE the Turkey leg picture!

Lauren said...

Yum...I love those turkey legs! Happy Birthday!

Kim said...

i can't believe you are eating a turkey leg! and that you got to see your parents. that is so awesome!!!