YAY! We just finished our first bag of the season. Yum! I haven't commented for awhile but Lucas is just adorable and you look amazing!
Mmm...I just saw them at the store the other day and painfully resisted. They are dangerously evil! (Give me a few more weeks....I'm sure I'll cave soon!)
Those are my weakness too. Yeah for Easter!!
Oh yeah, totally just bought 2 bags for our candy jars. Can't get enough!
I already polished off my first bag!!!
I love those little evil morsels. Resistance is futile :o)
Yippee!!! Who cares if Ben doesn't deal with chocolate well. There's no way I not eating at least a few bags of these this year.
I have done SO WELL not walking down that aisle yet---now look! You have my mouth watering!
I will go have a sugar free baskin robins hard candy :-( Enjoy a few for me!
Hey honey, Why did you go and make me drool; and I can't do a thing about it until NEXT Easter!!!Love, Mom
Funny. Chelsey just blogged about these too: http://chelsey-collins.blogspot.com/. Glad to know we all share the same weakness. :)
Hey Randy! I just saw your blog on chelsea's. Your kids are so adorable. Way cute family!!!!
Yum! I need to get some of those.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
YAY! We just finished our first bag of the season. Yum! I haven't commented for awhile but Lucas is just adorable and you look amazing!
Mmm...I just saw them at the store the other day and painfully resisted. They are dangerously evil! (Give me a few more weeks....I'm sure I'll cave soon!)
Those are my weakness too. Yeah for Easter!!
Oh yeah, totally just bought 2 bags for our candy jars. Can't get enough!
I already polished off my first bag!!!
I love those little evil morsels. Resistance is futile :o)
Yippee!!! Who cares if Ben doesn't deal with chocolate well. There's no way I not eating at least a few bags of these this year.
I have done SO WELL not walking down that aisle yet---now look! You have my mouth watering!
I will go have a sugar free baskin robins hard candy :-( Enjoy a few for me!
Hey honey, Why did you go and make me drool; and I can't do a thing about it until NEXT Easter!!!Love, Mom
Funny. Chelsey just blogged about these too: http://chelsey-collins.blogspot.com/. Glad to know we all share the same weakness. :)
Hey Randy! I just saw your blog on chelsea's. Your kids are so adorable. Way cute family!!!!
Yum! I need to get some of those.
Post a Comment