Wednesday, March 25, 2009

baby steps

Luke rolled over. I didn't catch it on video, in fact I didn't catch it at all. I came back into the room and he was face down. Thankfully he did it quite a few more times for me to see.

Caden pooped in the toilet. I knew he was about to do his thing because he always yells at me, "don't look at me mom". So I grabbed him and we literally sat in the bathroom for 3 hours. It was a fight of wills. His won. I gave up and let him out but without pants. He then told me he needed to go. Now he won't do it again.

6 comments:

Kristy said...

I understand the test of wills. Afton still tries to talk me into "wiping" for her!!!!!!!!! She is too busy holding up her shirt!!!!! We will argue forever.....

J-Mar said...

I'm sorry for both. But I guess you're making milestones :)

Lauren said...

That is so frustrating. I HATE potty training!

Misty said...

It is amazing how a person this little can be so set in their ways!!!
I missed Carson's first roll too---but you will see many other 1st's - I promise!

mom said...

Honey, While you were in the bathroom, Luke rolled over????
Figures! love you

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Love those strong willed children!!