Friday, March 20, 2009

Spanish Prayers

Tyson has been in Preschool since after Thanksgiving. I totally forgot to mention this seeing as life got a little more hectic right around then. ie: luke! So it is spanish immersion program and he LOVES it. He really has done quite well. He won't talk to us much in spanish but really likes school. The other day after family prayer he informs Randy and I that he wants to say "spanish prayers". We say go for it, and this is what we heard...

It is The Lord's Prayer

9 comments:

mom said...

Tyson,
Muy bien hecho!
Grandma and Grandpa Kimball

Jessica Wille said...

Okay...that was amazing!

Kristy said...

Very nice--Afton is stuck on colors and numbers right now!! I can't wait until she gets into whole sentences or phrases!

Lauren said...

Very cool! Way to go Tyson!

connie said...

Tyson, Very good. You are very smart. Love, Grandma Barr

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

WOW, he has always been so smart - but WOW.

Elise said...

Oh how cute! I LOVE hearing kids speak spanish!!!

Elena said...

So cute. I like how he's on the verge of picking his nose the whole time while he's wowing you with his amazingness.

Misty said...

How Sweet!!!! He did a great job!!!! I love the end though- "I did it before....." He is so handsome!