Monday, March 30, 2009

Whoa baby!

4 months

Meg
12 lbs 12oz
25 1/2 "

Tyson
15 lbs 15 oz

Caden-2months
10 lbs 14 oz

Luke
14 lbs 13 oz
27 1/2 "

* I don't have Tyson's height or any of Caden's stats at 4 months. It doesn't mean a thing. I love all of my children equally. So Honey- Sweetie- Caden, when you are old enough to read and you read this in your book, just know that I was too busy being a great mommy to you to write it all down. The rest I have because I must have needed a break from them!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I can't believe he is already four months old. I can't wait to meet him.

Suzie said...

What cute babies you have!!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

I can't believe how much all three boys look alike at this age! I hope you are getting some decent sleep nowdays!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Love it!!

Bryant P. Castleton said...

Ahh the bluebell pictures - we MISS TX! And btw - when I think of negligent or unloving pictures I can't say that you and Randy fall in that grouping!