Ouch, I gasped when I saw the bucket. More so for the fact that now you have to replace it. :) Just kidding, hope Tyson is AOK!
Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark.
Wow!!! I bet that hurt!!!!!!
He must have hit that really hard to break the plastic like that! Yikes! He is brave if he climbs back up there!
Ouch!! That looks like it would have hurt, ALOT. Tough boy!
Yikes!! I agree with everyone- must have hurt!! Glad he's ok...
HOly moly, poor kid!! Miss you guys!!Bridget
Boys!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ouch, I gasped when I saw the bucket. More so for the fact that now you have to replace it. :) Just kidding, hope Tyson is AOK!
Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark.
Wow!!! I bet that hurt!!!!!!
He must have hit that really hard to break the plastic like that! Yikes! He is brave if he climbs back up there!
Ouch!! That looks like it would have hurt, ALOT. Tough boy!
Yikes!! I agree with everyone- must have hurt!! Glad he's ok...
HOly moly, poor kid!! Miss you guys!!
Bridget
Boys!
Post a Comment