Cutest kids ever, especially with red eyes!
That picture of Meg turned out so good! That was funny!
I see you took the tour. Is it me or is it MUCH longer than it used to be? Maybe it's just that I have kids to corral now so it seems longer. You guys looked to be having a blast! haha, I crack me up :D
What a fun trip to Nasa! Why were you in Houston?Bridget
You are so pretty.
Looks like fun!
How fun! I can't believe how big Caden is....
Houston we have a problem??? Yes, Randy was at the control board!!! HAYou all look so great!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Cutest kids ever, especially with red eyes!
That picture of Meg turned out so good! That was funny!
I see you took the tour. Is it me or is it MUCH longer than it used to be? Maybe it's just that I have kids to corral now so it seems longer. You guys looked to be having a blast! haha, I crack me up :D
What a fun trip to Nasa! Why were you in Houston?
Bridget
You are so pretty.
Looks like fun!
How fun! I can't believe how big Caden is....
Houston we have a problem??? Yes, Randy was at the control board!!! HA
You all look so great!
Post a Comment