NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!great picture of a pig, by the way!
LOVE the pig, Oh, and now you get out of church too! Sheesh!
Really?!?!?! Holy Cow! I mean Pig!
I guess better safe than sorry! Will they have to go longer in the year now to make up? I bet Meg is thrilled for the break!
I love this post! Too funny.Is it official, is there no church on Sunday?
I love the new blog pics! Too cute! Maybe Randy will get out of work too!
Here piggy, piggy...just kidding! Love the new pictures!!!
Love the new pictures of the kids!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great picture of a pig, by the way!
LOVE the pig, Oh, and now you get out of church too! Sheesh!
Really?!?!?! Holy Cow! I mean Pig!
I guess better safe than sorry! Will they have to go longer in the year now to make up? I bet Meg is thrilled for the break!
I love this post! Too funny.
Is it official, is there no church on Sunday?
I love the new blog pics! Too cute! Maybe Randy will get out of work too!
Here piggy, piggy...just kidding! Love the new pictures!!!
Love the new pictures of the kids!
Post a Comment