Thursday, May 28, 2009

randy is old







We had quite a week celebrating Randy's 30th. It started with some Carl's Jr. on Thursday. Then a little surprise at his school with some balloons and buttons stating his old age. Friday I fixed his favorite dinner and cake, then we played a little Rock Band 2 before we sent him off with Tyson and Caden on the Father/Son campout. Saturday was spent relaxing and then off on our Birthday date to Saltgrass after which we hit Fiesta Texas to cash in a birthday present of a 'kid free, unlimited ride offer'. I hate roller coasters. I think the last one I went on was the rattler when we were engaged. ( i was still trying to impress him) And I cried! I rode every ride he wanted me to and didn't get sick or have a panic attack. The park closes at 9pm so we still had time for a late showing of Terminator. I think it is official that he is loved!

Happy Birthday old man!!

2 comments:

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Your wife is SOOO nice to you Randy! Way to celebrate turing the big 3-0!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

You are the best wife ever!!!