i can't find my little camera at the moment so i will post an updated picture later. i just really needed to sit and document a few things. i have been slacking.
luke has in the last two months:
learned to sit
learned to army crawl
found the floor lamps
learned to really crawl
discovered the fun in wrestling his brothers
cut his first tooth
eaten like a pig
grown a ton
found the door stoppers
learned to pull himself up to standing
had his first cookie (chocolate chip)
found out he loves grandma (where the cookie came in)
and been a complete joy
we love this little man and he is certainly a wonderful addition to this family
5 comments:
Love the cookies too!! He is such a cute boy! I am so glad I got a little time with him.
Hey, we like the name Luke for our little boy...we haven't decided for sure on a name but maybe we will! cool.
Oooh, we love that boy too! He is way too stinkin cute!
and I still don't have a picture of my grandson!!
WOw I can't believe he is already that old. thats nuts! Your kids are too cute!@
Post a Comment