Thursday, September 3, 2009
girly man
I don't know if it determined by the oldest child's sex, or if I as mother play the biggest role, but whatever the reason, my boys LOVE some "girl music". Don't be fooled they are all boy and caden can be caught requesting "we will rock you" in nursery. But when meg's ipod is on, we jam out to barbie diamond castle, and tyson's favorite Taylor Swift. I don't mind of course, and randy seems to understand. I am sure that all too soon our home will be over run with all things boy, as meg and I are very much out numbered, but for now we will enjoy the mutual affection for a softer song choice. And I may even consider purchasing the tinkerbelle hidden treehouse for tyson's birthday, as per his request!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awesome!!
I love it! Ryan is all rock and even asks me to change the station when the girly stuff comes on. Maybe Jackson will like my music.
girly music is fun! Enjoy it while it lasts :)
Post a Comment