i have a favorite book from when i was little. it is called, where did the baby go? it is about a little girl that finds a picture of a baby and asks her mom, where the baby went. she then proceeds to look for the baby, finding a few items around that were in the picture, but no baby. it turns out that it was her. not a very big surprise ending, but one that i loved. and now that i am a mom, i love it even more.
oh they do grow up so fast.
as i sit here watching my monster baby pull up to the dvd player and proceed to push every button, i am asking myself...
where did the baby go?
4 comments:
Tracie I LOVE that book. My mom saved it from my childhood and I love reading it to Madeleine. One of my favorites for sure.
awww...what a sweet post. I have never read that book....but will find it!
such a nice post, I'm going to have to get that book!
Oh, where did they go?? I love the post, you are such a good mom!
Post a Comment