Saturday, November 21, 2009

5


He is 5. We have already had the family party, but the fun doesn't stop there. We are headed to Six Flags today. His choice. Should be fun!

2 comments:

Elena said...

Hi Tracie. I got another way that I like better to enlarge. It's really technical but it will transfer to the book (unlike the 1st way I tried). This is a copy of an email from a friend.
Alright, hopefully I can explain this and make sense. It's easy to make your pictures bigger. Once you upload them on blogger click on the edit html button next to the compose button and it will list your pictures. You will see a height and width number, it might just be a h and w. The number will be something like 214. anyway you just highlight it and double it, so it will say 428 instead. you do that to both the height and width of the picture then look across the lines in the picture until you run into s/(and a number) then double that one. For example it might say s/222 and you would change it to s/444. then your picture will be big when you go back into the compose box. If your picture doesn't show up anymore then you've typed in the wrong numbers or forgot to change all 3 numbers for the picture.

Whidget said...

Wow--Happy Birthday!!