That is such a cute photo and scrapbook writeup! :-) You have mad skills. What a cute girl. I am happy she's so good with the younger kids. Happy Birthday Meg! :-)Bridget
You do have mad skills!!! Your babies are just so beautiful!!
I'm not looking at blogs anymore. They make me cry. I miss you guys!
It is just crazy to me that she is 7 years old...like Skye! They have grown-up WAY too fast! What a cute, pretty girl!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is such a cute photo and scrapbook writeup! :-) You have mad skills. What a cute girl. I am happy she's so good with the younger kids. Happy Birthday Meg! :-)
Bridget
You do have mad skills!!! Your babies are just so beautiful!!
I'm not looking at blogs anymore. They make me cry. I miss you guys!
It is just crazy to me that she is 7 years old...like Skye! They have grown-up WAY too fast! What a cute, pretty girl!
Post a Comment