Wednesday, March 10, 2010
It's official!
There is a FOR SALE sign in front of my home. Our home. We knew we didn't really want to stay here forever. there are too many variables. but i am still sad. just a little bit. i love this house. the new floors rock. i love the floor plan. no stairs. neighborhood and neighbors. but alas, we must move. it is coming to a point where we know randy wants to be in a northeast school and we live in comal. although texas has said that all schools must start the year at the same time, they have not and should not make them all vacation together. so, we will be hoping the line to get the family on the same track. it has been fun and a little sad house shopping. nothing has caught my eye as this one did. i really just love the openess. so there it is. the house is up. hopefully it won't take too long to sale. i hate limbo. i am not that flexible. hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How sad for you to be leaving your home! But so exciting too! I hope you guys end up staying in the ward!!
Happy shopping!
I have been a little "out of it" for a few days but congrats on getting the house on the market. It is such an ordeal to do! You do have a great floorplan, I agree. Love the big family room!
Let's do it together!! I am excited for you!
Post a Comment