we did sign a contract. we want this lot and this house. but i have not allowed myself to get too excited because it is all a little too uncertain. we had to sell our house in 60 days. we have 29 days left. we shall see.
Good luck with all the house stuff!! Seriously kills me when I think about what I pay in rent out here for an apartment. Another plus to living in Texas :)
It took me a third look at these pictures to realize that there was an extra kid in your family shot. Five just suits you so well Tracie;) Can't wait to party in your new house!!
5 comments:
wow....amazing house. In California, I could spend that much for a 2 bedroom condo.....i should really rethink living in California ;)
Good luck with all the house stuff!! Seriously kills me when I think about what I pay in rent out here for an apartment. Another plus to living in Texas :)
Man, what a cute house! I really hope u get it!
Love the lot! It isn't letting me see the house right now. I'll check again later.
It took me a third look at these pictures to realize that there was an extra kid in your family shot. Five just suits you so well Tracie;) Can't wait to party in your new house!!
Post a Comment