I like it! It is huge! The yard needs a little work, but the house is GREAT!!! Is this the one you are getting? Also, I'm out of the loop, why are you guys moving?
Wow! Your kids might get lost in a house that big, one could hope! Actually that's what I thought when we moved into this house and it seems like the little kids are still right with me all the time.
I'm so excited for you guys, I can't wait to see it!!
8 comments:
I like it! It is huge! The yard needs a little work, but the house is GREAT!!! Is this the one you are getting? Also, I'm out of the loop, why are you guys moving?
That is great! We are thrilled for you guys.
Wow! Your kids might get lost in a house that big, one could hope! Actually that's what I thought when we moved into this house and it seems like the little kids are still right with me all the time.
I'm so excited for you guys, I can't wait to see it!!
i love it. its beautiful! congrats.. if this is your new place!
LOVE IT!! why is it creepy? u guys will have soooo much fun!
You are going to have some fun decorating I'm sure. I can't wait to see it!
What is creepy? I think you will LOVE it!! I would love more pictures, the link is down so I can't see more there. HOORAY FOR YOU!!!
Post a Comment