we went to cupcake couture with our daisy troop. meg had a wonderful time and we ate some super yummy cupcakes. anytime we go on a date she tells me it was "the best day ever". thanks to taylor swift.
Love it when you have a bunch of new posts! and LOVE the new house. I am so excited for you to have all that space! and it is NOT creepy; you're silly! Also, had to tell you that I finally figured out what ROTFL meant. When I saw it on your blog title, I just thought hmmm, not sure what that is, okay though. Then had a texting discussion w/ a friend and she said "rotfl" and then it ALL made sense!!! LOL!! ROTFL!!!! MYL (Miss You Lots!)
1 comment:
Love it when you have a bunch of new posts! and LOVE the new house. I am so excited for you to have all that space! and it is NOT creepy; you're silly! Also, had to tell you that I finally figured out what ROTFL meant. When I saw it on your blog title, I just thought hmmm, not sure what that is, okay though. Then had a texting discussion w/ a friend and she said "rotfl" and then it ALL made sense!!! LOL!! ROTFL!!!! MYL (Miss You Lots!)
Post a Comment